- Steel or Aluminum Frame
- 22 oz HPR (High-Performance Rubber)
- Yellow or Red
- 22 oz Vinyl — Red, Yellow, Orange, Black or Blue
- 28 oz Vinyl — Red, Yellow, Orange, Black or Blue
- You can order 22 oz sides with 28 oz floor
Single Lane Tank Type I Details
The Single Lane Tank® facilitates maximum flow rates for water AND water tender traffic. Two or more of our SLT® tanks will give you maximum capacity on the ground without affecting the opposite lane of traffic. The SLT® is a must for narrow rural roads having little or no shoulder! The SLT® comes in various frames and liner fabrics. The liner fabrics to choose from are all 22 oz. vinyl, 22 oz. vinyl sides with 30 oz. floor, all 22 oz. HPR, 22 oz. HPR sides with 30 oz. floor and all 30 oz. vinyl. To help keep the flow of water and eliminate any lift is the side mounted stabilizing flange plate assembly.
The assembly includes: mounting plate, flange (sizes available are 4″, 5″ and 6″. The Flange Mount Plate is adaptable to any folding frame tank and model.
To purchase a complete SLT® system the system would include:
- 2-Single Lane Tanks Type I or Type II
- Flange Mount Plate with 1 Inner/Outer flange kit. Size 4″ – 6″ (The plate helps to stabilize your flange.)
- Standard 6″ 90° suction elbow
- Hard Suction Hose 4″ – 6″
- Low Flow Strainer 4″ – 6″
Through the wall drafting accessories also sold separately to retro fit your existing tank.
- 2-Single Lane Tanks
- Flange Mount Plate
- Hard Suction Hose
- 6″ tubing 90° elbow
- Low flow strainer
- Power jet siphon
Through the wall drafting accessories also sold separately to retro fix your existing tank.
*For further information please visit GOTBIGWATER.COM (Stanley Iowa Fire School)
ft (L x W x H)
ft (L x W x H)
Can be ordered as a double fold.